General Terms and Conditions
Hotel *** Skalní mlýn
Hotel *** Skalní mlýn
General Terms and Conditions of the hotel Skalní mlýn (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) a) regulate the contractual relationship between the hotel Skalní mlýn (hereinafter referred to as “Hotel”) and the client – natural person or legal entity that, as the ordering party, orders a stay at the Skalní mlýn hotel. The natural person or legal entity that is accommodated at the Hotel and makes use of the services is hereinafter referred to as “Client”. Natural person identical to the ordering party may also be a Client.
The Hotel is a provider of accommodation, catering and related services.
I. Ordering of the Stay, Contract Formation
1. The ordering party orders a stay at the Hotel in written form which the ordering party delivers to the hotel via mail, fax, email, personally, or via ordering form at the www.skalnimlyn.cz website. Orders made by telephone shall be confirmed in writing with all the prescribed particulars of the written order.
2. Prescribed particulars of a properly issued order are:
- In case of a legal entity:
Trade name of the company which is the ordering party, company address, company ID, VAT number, contact information (telephone, email),
name and surname of the client for whom the services are being ordered,
address of the place of permanent residence,
contact information (telephone or email) of the client,
name of the type of stay (when ordering individual services, the extent of the services - accommodation, boarding, programme or other services in accordance with the offer shall be specified), number of persons, date of the stay, length of the stay and accommodation category (type of the room).
- In case of a natural person:
Name and surname of the ordering party (if the ordering party is a person different from the Client), address of the place of permanent residence, contact information (telephone, email), name and surname of the client for whom the services are being ordered, address of the place of permanent residence, contact information (telephone or email)
name of the type od stay (when ordering individual services, the extent of the services - accommodation, boarding, programme or other services in accordance with the offer shall be specified),
number of persons, date of the stay, length of the stay and accommodation category (type of the room).
3. In case a domestic company orders a stay for a foreigner, the ordering party is obliged to state this fact.
4. The ordering party is legally bound by the order. The order is accepted by the Hotel in accordance with its capacities. Upon written confirmation of the order made by the Hotel, contractual relationahip of sale of services arises between the ordering party and the Hotel. On the basis of the contractual relationship the hotel is bound to provide the services in agreed extent and quality and the ordering party is bound to pay the agreed price. The terms and conditions of the contract apply to all persons stated in the order which the ordering party had placed and the Hotel confirmed.
5. Upon confirming the order the Hotel is entitled to issue a proforma invoice (see Art. IV).
II. Rights and responsibilities (of the Client)
1. The Client has the right:
- To be informed fully and sufficiently by the Hotel about the ordered services, i.e. about their extent, date and price
- To proper provision of the ordered services confirmed by the hotel and paid by the ordering party in advance if the proforma invoice has been issued.
- To withdraw the order anytime before the commencement of the stay in compliance with the cancellation conditions specified in Section VI.
- To complain about the defects of the services provided in accordance with Claim Terms and Conditions (Reklamační řád) of the hotel included in Art. VIII.
2. The ordering party (Client) is obliged:
- To state rightly and fully all the prescribed particulars of the order.
- To meet the deadline of the payment to the hotel and pay the hotel in advance the required portion of the price of the stay and services.
- Pay the hotel the price for the services according to Art. IV.
- To respect the Claim Terms and Conditions of the hotel Skalní mlýn as well as further internal regulations of the Hotel; it is possible to familiarize oneself with the regulations at the time of checking-in at the hotel at the reception desk or anytime in the room
(these materials are stored in a folder with information for guests, which is
at the guests’ disposal during their stay either in the rooms or at the reception desk).
- To carefully rechceck the confirmation of the stay issued by the hotel and to contact the hotel in case of any inconsistencies.
III. Rights and obligations of the Hotel to the Client
1. The Hotel is obliged:
- To confirm to the ordering party the ordered stay and services if the capacity allows and to provide
in written form the information necessary for the check-in.
- To provide the ordering party (Client) the information necessary for the stay.
- To provide the services in the extent and quality confirmed.
- To familiarize the Client with the course of the stay
- In case the ordering party withdraws from the confirmed order of the stay, the Hotel is obliged to account for the paid deposit, after the deduction of the cancellation fee, no later than 14 days from the day of receiving written cancellation.
2. The Hotel has the right:
- To move the client in case of emergency or for operational reasons.
IV. Price of the services and payment
1. Prices of the services are stated in the hotel’s price lists (Accommodation Price List and Boarding Price List), which are available on the website www.skalnimlyn.cz, or, in case of extraordinary events, in special offer price lists or in presented price calculations. The price of the stay packages is always stated for these packages for all the services that are included in the package on the website or in separate promotional materials.
2. The price of the stay is always stated upon the confirmation of the order.
3. For all the ordered stays (including all the ordered services) there can be a deposit payment required by the Hotel. The deposit payment amounts to 50% of the total price of the stay.
Advance payment of these services is carried out by the ordering party (Client) in accordance with the instructions specified in the proforma invoice or in accordance with the instructions sent in written form or by email.
4. In case the proforma invoice for the stay is not paid in a timely manner in accordance with the instructions given, the Hotel may withdraw from the confirmed order. If the payment of the proforma invoice is not made, the obligation to make written cancellation does not cease to exist. Proforma invoice is considered paid when the invoice amount is credited to the Hotel’s account.
5. The price of the stay (and the price of the stay packages) does not include the resort fee nor the accommodation capacity fee. The Client shall pay 15 CZK for the resort fee for each day of stay and 5 CZK for the accommodation capacity fee for each day of stay. They payment of the resort fee, in accordance with the municipal ordinance of Blansko, does not apply to blind persons, helpless persons with severe disabilities who have been granted III. level of special benefits under a special law, and their assistants, people younger than 18 and older than 70 years. These payments are paid to the town of Blansko directly by the Hotel.
6. Payments which are made by the client on the spot (at the reception desk), can be made via payment cards accepted by the Hotel or in cash.
7. Payment for the stay and provided services (including services purchased on-site) is made by the client at the end of the stay (unless agreed otherwise with the Hotel). The deposit paid in advance is deducted from the final price of all of the services.
Upon checking-in, the Client produces their identity card (or a passport), or confirmation of the stay. After the completion of prescribed formalities, the reception accommodates the Client and provides further information about the accommodation. The recommended time of arrival is specified in the order confirmation with regard to the ordered services (the usual time of the check-in is 2 pm).
VI. Cancellation conditions and cancellation fee
1. The ordering party has the right to cancel the stay which was ordered by them and which was confirmed by the Hotel for the specific date. In this case, the Hotel shall offer a substitute date for the stay. In case the ordering party will not accept the stay in the substitute date, the ordering party has the right to cancel the stay, i.e. withdraw from the confirmed order of the stay. The withdrawal by the ordering party must be made in writing.
2. In case the cancellation is made 15 or more than 15 days before the checking-in, the Hotel is not entitled to severance pay (hereinafter “cancellation fee”).
3. In case the cancellation is made in shorter period of time before checking-in (i.e. 14 days to 1 day before the checking-in), the ordering party shall pay the cancellation fee amounting to 50 % of the price of the stay (i.e. in case of advance payment amounting to 50 % of the price of the stay amounting to this advance payment).
4. The day of the cancellation (cancellation of the stay) is the day when the written cancellation is delivered to the Hotel and this day is included in the number of days decisive for the calculation of the cancellation fee.
5. The cancellation fee is charged from the total, i.e. confirmed price of the stay.
1. A voucher may apply to holiday packages, accommodation, catering and other services provided by the Hotel. The voucher be claimed no later than the due date indicated on the card. After this date the voucher cannot be claimed nor are there any refunds in case of expired vouchers. For capacity reasons we recommend to arrange the date of your claiming the voucher at your earliest convenience. In special cases and on the basis of legitimate request the Hotel may extend the due date of the voucher.
2. Only an authentic voucher may be claimed. It has to contain i.a. a unique number serving for the identification of the voucher; expiration date of the voucher; stamp of the Hotel and signature of responsible person.
VIII. Complaints - Claim terms and conditions
1. In case of defective services or not providing the services (which had been verifiably agreed on) by the Hotel, the Client has the right to complaint.
2. The complaint of the defective services provided by the Hotel (complaint) must be made seriously, explicitely, and intelligibly.
3. The Client is obliged to make the complaint in time without any unnecessary delays, so that rectification can be made, if possible, at the same place where the services are provided, and by an authorized representative. At the place, the Client may lodge a complaint either orally or in writing. In case of an oral complaint, if
the comaplint is not immediately fully settled, an authorized representative of the Hotel is obliged to fill in the complaint report with the Client and state the date of the stay, Client’s contact information, subject of the complaint, signature of the Client, if need be also the statement of the person in question etc. In order to settle the complaint in a satisfying manner, the Client is obliged to provide cooperation necessary for its settlement.
4. In case the complaint is settled directly at the Hotel with the authorized representative of the Hotel, the representative is entitled to decide if the Client’s complaint is legitimate. In other cases the complaint shall be settled within 30 days at the latest from the day of the claim unless the hotel representative agrees on a longer period with the Client.
5. If there are circumstances whose occurrence, duration and a potential consequences are not dependent on the will, activities or proceedings of the client,
or circumstances which are on the side of the client and on the basis of which the Client fully or partly will not make use of the ordered, paid and secured services, the Client does not have the right for refund of the paid price nor for the discount.
IX. Protection of personal data
Personal data of the Client stated in the order are processed by the Hotel in accordance with the Act No 101/2000 Coll. as amended. The information provided may only be made accessible to the staff of the Hotel and to the persons who are entitled to offer and provide Hotel services. The ordering party confirms by placing the order that the Client gave consent for providing their personal data for the time period necessary, in case the ordering party is different from the Client.
X. Final Provisions
1. The Terms and Conditions come into force on 1 November 2015.
2. Amendments and supplements to these Conditions may be individually amended between the Hotel and the ordering party (the Client) exlusively in writing; these divergent contractual agreements take precedence over the Terms and Conditions.
3. These Terms and Conditions are available on the website www.skalnimlyn.cz
4. If the need arises to amend these Terms and Conditions later on, the Hotel has the right to change the Terms and Conditions in full extent. The changes of Terms and Conditions come into effect on the day of their publication on www.skalnimlyn.cz where the Terms and Conditions as currently amended are available.
5. By sending the order to the Hotel the ordering party is confirming that they got acquainted with the General Terms and Conditions and that they agree with them. In case the ordering party is a person different from the Client, the ordering party is obliged to familiarize the Client with above mentioned Terms and Conditions so that the Client’s
rights arising from the ordered stay may be preserved.
In Blansko, 1 November 2015