Everything you want to experience in the Moravian Karst...
...will be easy enough with our most packed holiday package!
Everything you want to experience in Moravian Karst will be easy enough with our most packed holiday package! You will visit the House of Nature, Punkva Caves including the ride on the sightseeing train and aerial tramway and many other trips around the Moravian Karst. There will also be a daily hearty breakfast, a two-course dinner, something good and sweet to regain your strengths... and a small gift to thank you for your visit! You and your children will feel energized, full of brand new experiences, and perhats nicely tired too!
The stay includes
- 6 x accommodation with hearty breakfast
- 6 x dinner - two-course meal with 3 main dishes to choose from
- 1 x dessert and coffee in the restaurant anytime during your stay
- Gift - a book about the Moravian Karst
- Map of the Moravian Karst
- 10% discount on Finnish sauna
- Parking at the hotel
- Wi-Fi connection
- Exposition of the Moravian Karst Nature House
- Ticket for Sightseeing Train to the Punkva Caves and Aerial Tramway to the Macocha
- Reservation of Punkva Caves with boat ride
- Reservation of Kateřinská Cave
- Reservation of Sloupsko - šošůvských Caves
- Rental of scooters and ticket for Aerial Tramway to the Macocha
- Nordic walking - renting a stick with recommendations for a suitable route
- Visit to the House of Nature of the Moravian Karst
- Ticket for the sightseeing train and aerial tramway to Macocha Abyss
- Punkva Caves with boat trip
- Nordic Walking hire - poles with map of the Moravian Karst
You may take your children too!
Children from the age of 5 to 14.9
- 30% off the price of adult-rate,
- 4960 CZK in summer time from April to October
- 4540 CZK in March, November, December
- the discount is valid only on the accommodation for at least two adults
Children up to the age of 4.9
- accommodation without an extra bed, free breakfast
|Package price (April, May, June, July, August, September, October)||7085 CZK|
|Package price (March, November, December)||6485 CZK|